Exceeding their expectations – how to create a memorable Customer Experience that will keep them coming back (and bring their friends!)
The real secret to creating word of mouth referrals and attracting repeat customers is not just about delivering great customer service but in creating a total Customer Experience that makes people feel great so they want to rave about your business.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- How to create a clear customer experience vision
- Understanding who your customers are and what they care about
- Establishing an emotional connection with your customers
- Case studies of businesses that have transitioned from the "Service based" model to the "Experience based" model
- Implementing a quality framework for upskilling your people
- Improving the experience by incorporating regular customer/staff feedback
- Measuring the ROI from delivering exceptional customer experiences
“We aren’t here to make a great product or a great company but rather to make our customers awesome at whatever they do with our products or services”
– Kathy Sierra, author of Badass: Making Users Awesome
***Please note once you have paid and registered for this online workshop, you will be sent a link to access the training on the 27th June. You will need a desktop computer or laptop and a reliable internet connection.
Kim Veale - Business Foundations
Kim Veale has over 15 years experience as a trainer and workshop facilitator. Her presentations cover a range of topics from leadership and small business management to work skills training. She holds a degree in Sustainable Development, a Cert IV in Small Business Management, a Cert IV in Training and Assessment and has over 7 years experience in creating and running two successful businesses, Organic Waste Solutions and Helitech Services Pty Ltd.
Kim was recently invited to be a key speaker at the Women Leaders in the Green Economy forum hosted by City of Perth, and also volunteers as a business mentor for the School for Social Entrepreneurs Australia. Kim is also a qualified Lyengar Yoga Instructor, and has taught yoga in both Australia and Japan