Discover the unwritten rules of web etiquette and communicate with confidence online.
As a small business owner how do you navigate the boundaries of social sharing, online promotion and digital communication? When you get online communication right, your reputation, credibility and business grows.
But it can be hard to know what’s appropriate and what’s not! Discover the set of unwritten rules that influence netiquette and interact online with confidence and ease.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Etiquette and netiquette – how different are they really?
- Facebook netiquette – the etiquette of posting on pages, in groups and making friend requests
- LinkedIn netiquette - how to know what’s appropriate for the platform and respectful commenting and connecting
- Email etiquette – when to email, what to say and how often
- Text messages – when is it appropriate to text?
- Emojis & adaptive language – making sense of acronyms, stylistic formatting and impact text.
- Workshop only $55 (incl. GST)
- Workshop with mentoring session $110 (incl. GST)
There are limited number of places due to the hands on nature of this workshop so places are strictly limited!
Lisa Kniebe - Stella Polaris
Lisa is a writer who specialises in website content writing, bringing a broad spectrum of experience to her work. Fascinated by human behaviour she credits her copywriting success to an empathetic obsession with wanting to ‘get in other people’s shoes’ and know what makes them tick. Her uncanny ability to sound like she swallowed a dictionary along with her degree in English have made her a sought after speaker, writer and educator.
She has pursued her love affair with language throughout her life, having been a poetic nurse, an excited teacher and a published parenting blogger! Lisa established Stella Polaris Copywriting to empower the business community to embrace the world of content marketing and provide a trusted point of reference to navigate this ever changing landscape.