Have you always wanted to build that idea you have into an effective small business, but didn't know where to start?
Want someone to define a clear path for start-ups, in an easy step by step way?
Want an expert to assist you through the entire process?
An innovative and fun workshop that will walk you through the entire process to get you started.
Topics covered include:
- Preparation is the key
- Structure & regulations
- Your point of difference
- What's your pitch
- Windows of opportunity
- Your market entry point
- What's in a name
- Who is your customer & market
- Ensuring a professional presence
- Efficiency in administration
- Developing your confidence....and more
- As this training is delivered online you will need is a reliable internet connection and a desktop computer laptop or IPad/ Tablet.
- Once you register and pay for the training you will be sent the link (and also be reminded by email the day before that the training is scheduled).
- If you don't receive the link you may need to check your junk spam folder as occasionally it gets filtered out.
- You will also receive a copy of a workbook for you to print and use during the workshop.
- $25 (incl. GST)
Kim Veale - Business Foundations
Kim Veale has over 15 years experience as a trainer and workshop facilitator. Her presentations cover a range of topics from leadership and small business management to work skills training.
She holds a degree in Sustainable Development, a Cert IV in Small Business Management, a Cert IV in Training and Assessment and has over 7 years experience in creating and running two successful businesses, Organic Waste Solutions and Helitech Services Pty Ltd. Kim was recently invited to be a key speaker at the Women Leaders in the Green Economy forum hosted by City of Perth, and also volunteers as a business mentor for the School for Social Entrepreneurs Australia. Kim is also a qualified Iyengar Yoga Instructor, and has taught yoga in both Australia and Japan.