Charge too much and you risk not attracting any clients but charge too little and your profits will start to dwindle. So how do you decide exactly what hourly rate to charge?
All you need is the knowledge and formula and you can work out an hourly fee that will both attract clients and increase your profits. During this workshop you will learn what you need to consider when calculating your hourly rate and how to adjust for additional overheads and changing circumstances. More than just giving you a way to calculate a figure you will go away with the knowledge to make educated and informed decisions about your business finances.
Topics Covered :
- Learn all the factors to calculate your hourly rate
- Understand how to adjust and plan for changing circumstances
- Create a strategy so that your hourly rate moves you closer to your goals
- Be confident in creating your own unique hourly rate worksheet
- Know how to read your end figures and what it means for your business
- Feel confident charging what you are worth
- Workshop only $55 (incl. GST)
- Workshop with mentoring session $110 (incl. GST)
There are limited number of places due to the hands on nature of this workshop so places are strictly limited!
Grace Mugabe - Financially Empowered
Grace Mugabe (CPA) is an experienced management accountant who is passionate about the economic empowerment women and the greater community.
Following her tenure as a Senior Accountant for an industry multinational corporation, she developed a boutique consultancy with aim of providing financial literacy services and resources. Her consultancy continues to attract government, schools, boards, private industry and community clients. Grace is the ambassador the Behind the Brands, a hub for female entrepreneurs in Western Australia.