Budgeting need not be boring, in fact when you realise it is one of the best ways to track your money, and use it to achieve your goals, it becomes far more interesting!
In this workshop you will learn simple processes for creating a budget. You will walk away with the knowledge of how to track and forecast your income and expenses, so you can use your money to your best advantage. We will break down the myths around budgeting, so you can be empowered and in control of your financial future.
Topics Covered :
- Learn to track where your money is going
- Understand the steps needed to create an effective budget
- Work on strategies to use your money to reach your goals
- Create your own unique budget
- Feel empowered to make financial decisions
- Get clarity on where your money is being spent
- Workshop only $55 (incl. GST)
- Workshop with mentoring session $110 (incl. GST)
There are limited number of places due to the hands on nature of this workshop so places are strictly limited!
Grace Mugabe - Financially Empowered
Grace Mugabe (CPA) is an experienced management accountant who is passionate about the economic empowerment women and the greater community.
Following her tenure as a Senior Accountant for an industry multinational corporation, she developed a boutique consultancy with aim of providing financial literacy services and resources. Her consultancy continues to attract government, schools, boards, private industry and community clients. Grace is the ambassador the Behind the Brands, a hub for female entrepreneurs in Western Australia.