The ability to sell your products and services is essential to the survival of your business. A coherent sales strategy is important to achieving a meaningful marketing strategy.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Who does the selling in your company? Everyone or a dedicated sales team?
- How do you brief people in your business to sell products and services?
- What training do they have in the benefits of the products and services.
- How they differ from your competitors?
- How to have a sales conversation with a customer – back to basics
- How to handle objections
- How to close a sale
- How do you measure sales/ KPIs in your business?
Innovative Learning - Book quickly as numbers are strictly limited!
Free Small Business Workshops Brought to you by Business Foundations and supported by the City of Rockingham.
Expert Guidance From
Pete (otherwise know as Spaceman Pete) is the Managing Director/Commander of The Space Station, a strategic marketing agency based in Perth and Bunbury. The Space Station exists to help companies find and grow their ‘clear’ space in their competitive markets. The Space Station has been operating since 2009 and during this time Pete has been increasingly focusing on how to fully capitalise on his client’s staff (sales team) to sell their products and services. All too often the sales strategy and capacity is the weak link.