Learn how to create free, great looking graphics for flyers, social media covers/posts, web banners, memes and infographics using the excellent software tools on Canva.
In this workshop you will create five items for your business:
- A Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Etsy cover photo
- An info graphic with 4 how-to steps or 4 tips within the body
- A Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post
- A meme
- A one-page flyer, poster or gift certificate
· It is essential that you bring along your laptop and mouse to create your own examples.
· Load to your computer your logo and a variety of your own photos that depict your business, products, services, people, topics. Store them all in one folder for easy transfer.
Innovative Learning - Book quickly as numbers are strictly limited!
This workshop is funded by the Small Business Development Corporation through its Business Local service. For free advice and guidance on starting and growing your business visit smallbusiness.wa.gov.au
Sherryn McBride - Marketing Talk
Sherryn is on a mission to get WA businesses more noticed, remembered and referred through their marketing, social media and customer service activities.
A freelance marketing consultant, copywriter, industry trainer and author, Sherryn's knowledge is drawn from 20 years state managing branches for national/international corporations and consultancies before hanging out her shingle as Marketing Talk in 2007.
An advocate for lifelong learning, Sherryn delivers workshops, talks and mentors for industry associations, membership groups, Local Govt, SBDC and Chambers of Commerce around WA.
Named one of 20 entrepreneurial women in the AIM's Management Today Magazine, she was featured in Business NewsWA, is a published "Success Story" on the SBDC's website, and was included in the West Australian Newspaper's SME Pathways Magazine.