INSTAGRAM WORKS BEST WITH A SUBTLE BUT TARGETED SELLING AND WELL-THOUGHT-OUT STORY DEVELOPMENT.
Use a creative approach to generate leads and traffic to your point of sale.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Design a Campaign story arc
- Brainstorm ideas to help your story stay on point
- Create product set-ups and layouts that appear ‘organic’
- Write great copy (captions) which encourage those click-throughs
- Include influencers effortlessly in your story
- Increase your visibility through ‘brand alignment’
- Make your Paid Promotions more effective
- Fully charged laptop, phone and/or tablet
- Existing brand account on Instagram (ie Facebook Page not a personal Profile)
- Have connected your Facebook Page and Instagram accounts
- Phone/tablet charger
- Please note this workshop is not suitable for beginners
Mel Anastas - Do Re Media
Mel Anastas is one of two Company Directors at Do Re Media. Her specialist areas with DRM lie in “digital strategy and community-building for brands” through great content production, with an array of skills that include photography, video production and website development.
Mel is currently working as the Digital Content Strategist for a number of large-scale community events, art galleries, local bands, small businesses and community groups, and also delivers Community Workshops and Digital Auditing for local government.