Everybody wants to get on page one of Google, but it's incredibly competitive these days.
The good news is that there are plenty of things you can do yourself to improve your ranking on Google search.
This workshop will help you better understand how you can plan and write content for your website so that your customers can find you more easily.
Specific topics include :
- Planning and setting up your website to help your customers find you on Google
- Tips for writing great online content
- Keyword research to understand how people search for your business
- SEO tips to improve your website traffic
- The importance of blogs, links and listings.
Tailored for those at the beginner/intermediate level in website planning, online content writing and SEO.
Jane Seman - Think Tribe
Jane has over 20 years of marketing and strategy experience, with several years working directly within the creative industries. Jane was Director of Strategy at Gatecrasher Advertising, where she developed marketing and digital strategies, conducted consumer research, and developed brands for fashion clients such as Betts Group. Jane worked closely with traditional and digital creative teams to implement digital and marketing strategies.