The Art of Communicating Your Value
So, you want your pitch to shout ‘buy me’? Or to shape opinion? To network more effectively? Or to build trust and influence potential clients?
Then here's your chance! Learn how you can get an edge over your unsuspecting competitors.
When you present in a strong, confident and positive manner, it enables your listeners to buy into you, and that's exactly what they buy first - YOU!
That’s why being prepared is critical, not just in terms of your content, but how you present yourself.
Even mums returning to work can convincingly show they have more skills now than before they hit the la la of family land, just by how they present themselves. If you would like an upgrade in ways that build your credibility and influence, win favour and help you shine, then this course is for you.
The workshop will help you:
- Understand what others expect and need from you
- Learn the sub-conscious psychology of why people listen and trust
- Equip you with tools to influence how others perceive you
- Learn the ‘body intelligence’ or non-verbal behaviour that inspires confidence
- Quench fear so your butterflies fly in formation
- Build self-confidence and self-belief
- Identify inhibitions (they’re different to nerves)
- Structure your presentation to achieve your objectives
- Prepare yourself effectively on the day so that you can shine!
Marisa Dallamora - Yeah Yeah Consulting
Communication specialist, leadership consultant and speaker, is dedicated to helping professionals who are hungry for more challenge, confidence or motivation to shape the career they want. She helps them navigate change, and downloads her 'secret sauce' for influencing others through public speaking and presenting skills, in workshops and one-2-one coaching. Her engaging approach to sharing her 'secret sauce' recipe does not disappoint. Unlike her 'other' recipes - she believes all kitchens should come adorned with a chef!