Already have a Facebook Business page? Feel there is more to know than just creating a page and hoping it takes off?
Facebook is your opportunity to brand yourself and broadcast out to your prospective and existing buyers.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Where to find the functions that create the ripple effect
- What to post and when
- A review of where the current Facebook advertising options
- How to measure and monitor your success online
- How to create an engaging strategy that will keep “likers” coming back to your page
- Facebook SEO (just as Google has SEO, so does Facebook)
- Tips to avoid, mistakes I’ve made myself
- Must already have a Facebook Business page you have managed with 30+ likes
- Essential you bring along your laptop and mouse (tablets and mobile phones are not acceptable, the features/functions are not consistent for group training)
- Load to your computer your logo and 12+ photos that depict your business, products, services, people, topics
- Workshop only $55 (incl. GST)
- Workshop with mentoring session $110 (incl. GST)
There are limited number of places due to the hands on nature of this workshop so places are strictly limited!
Sherryn McBride - Marketing Talk
Sherryn McBride partners with entrepreneurial businesses looking to get more noticed, remembered and referred to through their marketing and customer service activities. A freelance marketing consultant, copywriter and industry trainer, Sherryn’s knowledge is drawn from 28 years experience managing state branches for national/multinational corporations and consultancies, in areas from market research, mining equipment and electrical consumer goods, to philanthropic marketing, arts administration and community partnership brokering.
Named one of 20 entrepreneurial women in the AIM’s Management Today Magazine, she was featured in the West Australian Business News, is a published “Success Story” on the SBDC’s website, and was included in the West Australian Newspaper’s SME Pathways Magazine.