THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SALES
- Attract the ideal customer and create a buying mindset
- Increase conversations in ‘non-salesy’ manner
- How to present your products in the most compelling way
- Sales talk - How to overcome objections and prevent them from coming up again
- Creating referrals to create steady flow of customers
- Customer service
- Good will and reputation
- Risk of customers
- Negotiation skills
A marketing plan looks at market conditions, your position within a market, and how you will reach and persuade an audience, a sales plan focuses on customers and the most effective way of getting your products or services to exiting or new customers.
You will come away with the ability to create a sales plan that details your customers' expectations and buying trends. You will learn how to set sales KPIs for your teams and how you will measure the success of your efforts, not just in terms of an increase in total sales, but also, for example, through an increased conversion rate of calls and visits to sales.