BRAND STRATEGY AND BUSINESS PERSONALITY
- What is your value proposition?
- How does marketing strategy relate back to the business strategy?
- How to assess the value of your brand, maximize its potential, and use it to better develop, sell, price, and market your products and services
- How to integrate your market research into an understanding our your current and prospective customer – the needs, habits and desires of your current and prospective customers.
- Integrate your brand - branding extends to every aspect of your business how you answer your phones, what your people wear, your e-mail signature, your business environment everything.
- Understand common promotional tools and selecting the most effective mix for your business
- Predictable marketing funnel
- Methods of direct selling, customer service and customer management
- Use of partnerships to massively increase your reach
- Referral strategies to create steady flow of customers
Content marketing channels:
- Robust social media marketing strategy that creates high quality leads and more sales
Create compelling on-line content
- How do e-commerce and social media affect your business plan and costs
- Use of Video on web page and social media to increase your reach and connect with consumer
- Basic issues involved in website design, Pros and cons of building or buying a site, High converting landing pages that generate leads
- Growing an on-line community
- Staff training – do your staff need training to achieve your marketing strategy?
- How to manage your work/ life balance in an ‘always on, always connected ‘world
- Importance of on-line security plan – cybersecurity
Understand how to create a strategic marketing plan that is consistent with your sales targets and overall business goals.
Articulate and communicate a clear value proposition. Understand the marketing tools that are most appropriate for your customers and your products and services to drive growth.