IMPROVING BUSINESS FINANCE
- What is financial management
- How to set financial goals
- Financial Statements – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cashflow
- Ratio analysis – your business financial health
- Key Performance Indicators
- Ways to improve profitability
- What to ask your accountant
You will learn the techniques to understand the fundamentals of good financial management and be equipped to build a stronger financial future for your business. Without solid financial understanding of your business and how to improve the financial health of your business, you cannot implement strategic change.
You will come away with a greater understanding of financial management and financial statements, you will be able to identify opportunities to improve profitability, identify unprofitable areas of your business and discover tools to understand your business financial health. Understanding financial management is core to you achieving your business goals through sound business decisions.