BRAND STRATEGY & BUSINESS PERSONALITY
- What is your value proposition?
- Understanding the basic product positioning
- Importance of the marketing mix
- Product life cycle and how it affects marketing decisions
- Objective of marketing – for example improve sales/ profit or performance, launch new product, maintain or improve market share, increase awareness of product or service, test a product or service
- Where will the growth come from/ How will the marketing activity drive growth?
Business to Business (B2B) Marketing
- Understand common promotional tools and selecting the most effective mix for your business
- Predictable marketing funnel
- Methods of direct selling, customer service and customer management
- Use of partnerships to massively increase your reach
- Referral strategies to create steady flow of customers
Business to Consumer (B2C) Marketing – Digital Marketing Strategies
- Basic issues involved in website design
- Pros and cons of building or buying a site
- High converting landing pages that generate leads
- Use of Video on web page and social media to increase your reach and connect with consumer
- Create compelling on-line content
- How do e-commerce and social media affect your business plan and costs
- Growing an on-line community
- Robust social media marketing strategy that creates high quality leads and more sales
- Staff training – do your staff need training to achieve your marketing strategy?
- How to manage your work/ life balance in an ‘always on, always connected ‘world
- Importance of on-line security plan – cybersecurity
Understand how a strategic marketing plan maps to sales targets and overall business goals.
Articulate and communicate a clear value proposition.
Understand the marketing tools that are most appropriate for your customers and your products and services and to drive growth.