When a business’ mission, values and vision become clearer, when businesses understand who their ideal customers are and they have more clarity about who is necessary within the business, growth can happen.
The structure of the Growth Owner program is designed in a way to ensure that business owners take what they learn during training and apply it when they are back in the business. The program starts with an immersive three-day workshop that builds strong peer-to-peer bonds with the cohort of fellow business owners. It is then followed by nine full-day workshops, with each workshop holding a common theme of how to strategically plan for and practically implement scale within the business. These twelve enticing days of learning in the classroom are reinforced by five 1.5 hour group mentoring sessions and 10 hours of one-on-one mentoring.
Induction to Program & Mentoring
Introduction to the Program
Tools for Personal Growth and Change
Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Have a clear understanding of the objectives and outcomes of both the Growth Program and Mentoring.
- Understand the latest tools to grow your skills as a leader and grow your business.
- Come away with an understanding of how to change Mindsets, Attitudes and Habits.
- Understand the relationship between emotional intelligence, leadership and empathy.
- A clearer understanding of yourself, your staff and your customer.
Business strategy and strategic planning concepts
Strategic review of your business and how to implement a new strategy
Techniques for actively shaping the strategic future of your business
- Understand the many facets of leading strategic and transformative change.
- Demystify business strategy and strategic planning concepts, introduce tool kits and explore case studies.
- Understand how to make strategic choices that drive value creation and how to embed an innovative culture.
- Be better equipped to facilitate and communicate the changes needed.
Align strategic goals with the organisational goals
Change management planning and removing potential obstacles to change
Develop the organisational culture - motivate and inspire your people
- Understand how to plan for change and how to align strategies.
- Learn how to communicate your business strategy and plan to your people.
- How to involve and empower key stakeholders in the change process.
- How to deal with resistance to change – rapidly removing people obstacles to growth.
- Learn how to develop your management capacity to effectively manage individuals and teams, projects and targets.
- Inspire your people to a clear vision – employee motivation.
finance basics and improving business finance
Financial statements and ratios - the basics
Financial analysis and business decisions
Business structures for growth and returns on investments
- Learn how to read financial statements - what does your Profit & Loss really tell you.
- Understand how to use ratios to monitor business performance.
- Knowing how to assess your past performance to make changes that improve your profitability.
- Learn about your profit drivers and identify your unprofitable areas.
- Understanding tools that will assess and improve the financial health of your business.
- Know how to use the results of your financial analysis to make effective business decisions.
- Knowing if you are achieving a desired return on your investment.
Cash flow, profits and improving working capital
Create a Dashboard to meet your business needs
Risk management and protecting your business
Cash flow & Financing Growth
- Understand the difference between cash flow and profits and learn how to plan and improve your cash flow.
- Management of business cash flow and working capital and how to improve your working capital.
- Formation of your Dashboard - tailored to the needs of your business.
- Understand and mitigate the risks in your business.
- Financial information sharing - when and how much to share with your Manager.
- Learn the crucial tips on how to protect your business, your income and your family.
Principles of effective branding to build a remarkable brand
Harness your business personality to engage your ideal audience
Create a memorable customer journey to generate sales
Brand Strategy and Business Personality
- Understand the foundational principles of a coherent and compelling brand.
- Learn how to assess your brand’s messaging and align it to every aspect of your business.
- Decode your brand’s personality and its impact on your customers.
- Understand why your profit depends on the principles of an unforgettable customer experience.
- Learn how your customer's habits, fears and desires hold the keys to developing winning offerings, and an unforgettable brand.
Match your products and services to your ideal customer
Effective tools to communicate to your customer - traditional and digital
Marketing strategic direction for your business
Market Research and Marketing Strategy
- Understand the reality of your customer and why your customer comes first.
- Learn how to develop a strategy and how to measure results.
- Understand what marketing mediums are available and what information to communicate.
- Understand traditional versus digital messaging.
- Gain a better understanding of your market and how it affects your business.
- Learn how to find and research your competition.
Practical sales strategies
Psychology of sales
Sales approach - product versus services
- Understand the key steps in an effective sales process.
- Learn the similarities and differences between selling a product versus selling a service.
- Have a clear understanding of the psychology of selling and learn the practical tips in turning this understanding into your advantage.
- Develop and expand your sales strategy - road maps, tools and targets.
- Learn how to motivate and manage your sales team.
Business systems and how to use them
Enhance job satisfaction and customer satisfaction
Drive the quality of your products and boost your business efficiency
- Recognise the impact of effective business systems.
- Understand the strategies that facilitate a systematic matching approach between business systems and your business.
- Learn how to apply the principles of ISO 9001:2016 in your business system.
- Understand the components of business systems and develop a business system plan for your business.
Recruiting the right candidates and training and developing staff
Setting targets and inspiring performance
Difficult conversations and turning a negative situation into a positive outcome
- Understand how to develop the appropriate level of structure for effective team performance.
- Learn how to attract and select quality staff.
- Understand how to monitor performance, develop staff and grow their skills.
- Know how to coach staff onto higher levels.
- Be better equipped with appraising, inspiring and supporting staff.
- Proactively dealing with difficult staff and learning how to create a positive and constructive culture.
wellbeing + TECHNIQUES
Understand what it takes to successfully grow a business with energetic self, motivated staff and a healthy environment
Understand what it means to strategically plan your organisation’s wellbeing journey
Learn the effects of pressure and stress on business performance and how to lessen them
Learn simple yet effective daily techniques for health and wellbeing
- Learn the art of balance - achievement versus burnout.
- Gain insight into the tools and strategies used to develop and maintain a healthy business environment.
- Learn stretching techniques to increase productivity and promote wellness.
- Understand the importance of adding movements into your day.
- Understand how to handle stress and business pressures.
- Learn how to use breathing techniques to approach stressful situations and manage stress.
Reflect on the course content and present how you will move forward in your business with strategic purpose
Graduation and Dinner
Strategic review and graduation
Register your interest today!
Our next course starts May 2018. Contact us now for more information.