Sustainable growth is achieved if business managers work closely with business owners, understand the strategic and operational goals of the business and effectively organise and manage resources.
We designed the Growth Manager program to complement the Growth Owner program, so that managers can build an understanding and skills base that will not only support the business owner, but will shape the manager into an exceptional business leader. It is structured in a way that enables business managers to build strong relationships with other business managers, to promote open sharing of knowledge and management stories. The programs incorporates eight full-day workshops, three 1.5 hour group mentoring sessions and nine hours of one-on-one mentoring.
Induction to Program & Mentoring
Introduction to the Program
Tools for Personal Growth and Change
Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Have a clear understanding of the objectives and outcomes of both the Growth Program and Mentoring.
- Learn about the relationship between business strategy and operational execution.
- Understand the latest tools to grow your skills as a leader and grow your business.
- Come away with an understanding of how to change Mindsets, Attitudes and Habits.
- Understand the relationship between emotional intelligence, leadership and empathy.
- A clearer understanding of yourself, your staff and your customer.
Change management planning and removing potential obstacles to change
Develop the organisational culture - motivate and inspire your people
Unlock the power - successfully bring people with you on the strategic journey
- Understand how to plan for change and how to align strategies.
- Learn how to communicate your business strategy and plan to your people.
- How to involve and empower key stakeholders in the change process.
- How to deal with resistance to change – rapidly removing people obstacles to growth.
- Learn how to develop your management capacity to effectively manage individuals and teams, projects and targets.
- Inspire your people to a clear vision and a world class culture mindset – employee motivation.
finance basics and improving business finance
Understanding Financial statements - the basics
Profits, cashflow and working capital
Create a Dashboard to meet your business needs
- Learn how to read financial statements - the basics.
- Learn how to identify unprofitable areas, improve your profitability and understand your profit drivers.
- Understand the difference between cash flow and profits and learn how to plan and improve your cash flow.
- Management of business cash flow and working capital and how to improve your working capital.
- Understanding tools that will assess and improve the financial health of your business.
- Know how to use the results of your financial analysis to make effective business decisions.
- Formation of your Dashboard - tailored to the needs of your business.
Match your products and services to your ideal customer
Effective tools to communicate to your customer - traditional and digital
Marketing strategic direction for your business
Market Research and Marketing Strategy
- Really know the reality of your customer and why your customer comes first.
- Learn how to develop a strategy and how to measure results.
- Understand what marketing mediums are available and what information to communicate.
- Understand traditional versus digital messaging - what to say online.
The ideal sales experience
Practical sales strategies and the psychology of sales
Sales approach - product versus services
- Understand the key steps in an effective sales process.
- Learn the similarities and differences between selling a product versus selling a service.
- Have a clear understanding of the psychology of selling and learn the practical tips in turning this understanding into your advantage.
- Develop and expand your sales strategy - road maps, tools and targets.
- Learn how to motivate and manage your sales team.
Business systems and how to use them
Enhance job satisfaction and customer satisfaction
Drive the quality of your products and boost your business efficiency
- Recognise the impact that effective systems can have on your business outcomes.
- Understand the strategies that facilitate a systematic matching approach between business systems and your business.
- Learn how to apply the principles of ISO 9001:2016 in your business systems.
- Understand the components of business systems and develop a business system plan for your business.
Recruiting the right candidates and training and developing staff
Setting targets and inspiring performance
Difficult conversations and turning a negative situation into a positive outcome
- Understand how to develop the appropriate level of structure for effective team performance.
- Learn how to attract and select quality staff.
- Understand how to monitor performance, develop staff and grow their skills.
- Know how to coach staff onto higher levels.
- Be better equipped with appraising, inspiring and supporting staff.
- Proactively dealing with difficult staff and learning how to create a positive and constructive culture.
well being + TECHNIQUES
Understand what it takes to successfully grow a business with energetic self, motivated staff and a healthy environment
Understand what it means to strategically plan your organisation’s well-being journey
Learn the effects of pressure and stress on business performance and how to lessen them
Learn simple yet effective daily techniques for health and well-being
- Learn the art of balance - achievement versus burnout.
- Gain insight into the tools and strategies used to develop and maintain a healthy business environment.
- Learn stretching techniques to increase productivity and promote wellness.
- Understand the importance of adding movements into your day.
- Understand how to handle stress and business pressures.
- Learn how to use breathing techniques to approach stressful situations and manage stress.
Reflect on the course content and present how you will move forward in your business with strategic purpose
Graduation and Dinner
Strategic review and graduation
Register your interest today!
Our next course starts May 2018. Contact us now for more information.